If you are working in a rural area, are passionate about prostate cancer nursing and want to develop your skills, the Chris McPherson Prostate Cancer Nursing Award is for you!
What does the Chris McPherson Prostate Cancer Nursing Award entail?
A $5000 professional development grant to attend;
- a prostate cancer nursing conference (may including registration, travel & accommodation).
- a 5 day clinical observership at the Australian Prostate Centre in North Melbourne.
What are the terms & conditions for applying?
- Applicants must have worked as a rural prostate cancer nurse for at least 12 months.
How can I apply?
Please send a 250 word application to firstname.lastname@example.org describing details of your prostate cancer nursing activities that have “made a difference”.
- We accept self-nominations or nominations by professional colleagues.
- Applications open 2nd September 2019, close 1 November 2019.
About Chris McPherson AM:
Chris started the Best Ever Blokes’ Lunch initially in Shepparton 11 years ago and this is now held in 20 locations throughout Victoria, Southern NSW & Tasmania.
These lunches have raised $5.4 million for prostate cancer research and regional Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurses. His family continues his efforts in loving memory.